European Blockchain Convention 2022, the Most Influential Blockchain & Crypto Event in Europe which will be held on 26-28 June at 5-star hotel Hyatt Regency Barcelona, will welcome 1.000+ attendees at what is the largest edition since the event was launched in 2018.
The three-day event will feature more than 100 exceptional industry experts across a variety of panels, keynotes, workshops, and fireside chats. Confirmed speakers include:
- Daniel Leon (Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Celsius Network)
- Andra Georgescu (Co-Founder, Distrikt)
- Francisco Maroto (Blockchain lead, BBVA)
- Rupertus Rothenhaeuser (Chief Commercial Officer, BitMEX)
- Laurent Perello (Blockchain Advisor, TRON DAO)
- David Newns (Head of SIX Digital Exchange)
- Johnson Qiu (Asia CEO, JERITEX)
- Edgar Plascencia (BD Manager Spain and LATAM, Bitget)
- Maurice Mureau (CEO & Co-Founder, HODL)
- Coty de Monteverde (Head of Blockchain & Crypto, Banco Santander)
- Darko Pilav (Director of CBDC, Digital Asset)
- Thomas Moser (Board Member, Swiss National Bank)
This year’s talks will cover topics including the rise and adoption of crypto assets, stablecoins, CBDCs, NFTs, DAOs, the Metaverse, privacy, institutionalization of crypto and DeFi, regulation of digital assets, building Web3, sustainability and tokenization. JERITEX, a potential new global digital asset trading platform is pleased to announce its participation in this event.
This is EBC’s first in-person event in two years. Following the outbreak of Covid-19, EBC moved all of its events online. In 2021, the company hosted 10,000+ attendees across multiple online events.